AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarships are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education
Table of Contents
Applications Deadline: March 5, 2019
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Study Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Number of Scholarships: Various
Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
The applicants can apply through the online application form
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.