Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, part-time academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Directorate of Part-Time Degree Programmes, has released the acadmeic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AAU Part-time Part-Time Academic Calendar.
- Sunday, 24th February, 2019 – Students Resume for First Semester
- Monday, 25th February, 2019 – First Semester Lectures begin
- Fri., 1st & Sat., 2nd March, 2019 – Lecture-free days
- Thursday, 21st March, 2019 – Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 22nd March, 2019 – End of Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 29th March, 2019 – MATRICULATION OF NEW STUDENTS
- Thursday, 4thApril, 2019 to Saturday,6th April, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests for All Students
- Tuesday, 21st May, 2019 – First Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 15thJune, 2019 – First Semester Examinations end
- B R E A K
- Sunday, 30th June, 2019 – Students resume for Second Semester
- Thursday, 4thJuly, 2019 – Second Semester Lectures begin
- Thursday, 25th July, 2019 to Saturday, 27th July, 2019 – Mid-Semester Test for All Students
- Tuesday, 6th August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 31st August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations end
- Thursday, 17th October, 2019 – Directorate Academic Board Meet (to consider Results)
- Wednesday, 28th October, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider Results/End of Session
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.