Ambrose Alli University, AAU resumption date for the commencement of first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the management of the university has announced the resumption date for the commencement of first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
The Ambrose Alli University, (AAU) Ekpoma has announced resumption of academic activities for the continuation of the 2018/2019 academic session amidst the ongoing ASUU strike. The Senate of the university at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019 made the decision after due deliberations.
AAU Resumption Date
The Senate has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27th January, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.