Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA e-Clearance application procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session graduating students.
This is to inform all the 2015/2016 graduating students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has released the procedure complete and submit the eClearance application.
AAUA E-CLEARANCE APPLICATION PROCEDURE.
1. Students who are due for graduation and approved for clearance by the Senate, are to login to https://www.eclearance.aaua.edu.ng using Matric Number only.
2. After login, please complete & submit the eClearance application form online. Check your clearance status regularly.
3. Once cleared, make payment of N12,250 (clearance, alumni & convocation fees), via bankIT online (powered by eTranzact) or Pay at Bank Outlet and Confirm eTranzact payment.
The following are payment outlets:
• First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
• Wema Bank Plc
• Keystone Bank Ltd
• Skye Bank Plc
• StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• Oroke Microfinance Bank Ltd
• Eco Bank Ltd
Please supply the following information at the bank cashier:
Payee ID – Your Matric Number
Payment Type – AAUA CLEARANCE-CONVOCATION-ALUMNI FEE
4. Print out your Clearance slip & Payment receipt respectively.
5. Bring copies of your Clearance slip, Payment receipt, O’Level result and two (2) recent passport photographs to the Exams & Records Unit, Adekunle Ajasin University.
6. Collect Notification of Result at the Exams & Records Unit, AAUA.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.