Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba AAUA Postgraduate Admission Application Form For The 2017/2018 Academic Session Is On Sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Full-Time/Sandwich Postgraduate Master/Ph.D. Programmes, for the 2017/2018 academic session.
AAUA Available Postgraduate Programmes.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Studies
- Department Linguistics and Languages
- Department of Religion and African Culture
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of History & International Studies
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Adult Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
- Department of Arts Education
- Department of Guidance and Counselling (Full-Time & Sandwich)
- Department of Educational Management (Full-Time & Sandwich)
- Department of Science Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Full-Time & Sandwich)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Physics and Electronics
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Microbiology
FACULTY OF LAW
LL.M Programme in the following areas of specializations:
- Private and Property Law
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Public Law
- Jurisprudence Law and International Law
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Geography and Planning Sciences
- Department of Pure and Applied Psychology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science and Public Administration
Duration of AUAA Postgraduate Programmes.
Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part-time students.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two Semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students. All Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates. The Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko, must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
AAUA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Method of Application.
Candidates are required to pay through E-transact at the following Banks: Access, Skye, Wema, First, Zenith or Keystone and Heritage etc, for a sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) and log on to our website at www.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy to be able to sit for the qualifying examination at a date to be announced later.
You are expected to submit hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School.
Closing Date: This application shall close after four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.