ABSU Post UTME Result is Out | Abia State University, ABSU post UTME result for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available on the university’s portal. See How To Check ABSU Post UTME Result Below
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Abia State University, ABSU, Uturu 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise that their results are now available online.
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Result.
To check your Abia State University post UTME result, you need to purchase the result checker which cost #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.