The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the Post-
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Thursday 5th July, 2018.
Table of Contents
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE:The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on 25th and 26th July, 2019.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.