See ACU School Fees Schedule Here | Ajayi Crowther University, ACU school fees schedule for undergraduate programmes of the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has released the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students (both fresh and returning students) of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session and the payment procedure.
AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE.
How to Pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees.
1. Do not Pay to any individual, staff or any bank account other than the designated ones. The University will not be liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
2. Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal‘. Thereafter, login using your matric number and make payment on-line OR generate reference number to pay your fee at any bank via remita platform. OR
3. Pay CASH at the various designated banks indicating the student’s name (with surname first) as the depositor and submit the deposit slip at the ACU Bursary, in exchange for the official receipt of the University. For the avoidance of doubt, find the relevant account numbers below:
(a) Pay Tuition (1st to 3rd Instalment) to UBA Account No. 101891228
(b) Pay Caution Fee at Stanbic IBTC Account No.0018708351
(c) Pay Accommodation fee to Stanbic IBTC Acct No. 0018708351
(d) Pay Acceptance Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Fresh Students ONLY)
(e) Pay Practical Field Works Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Geology Students ONLY)
(f) Pay Annual Parents/Sponsors’ Forum Fee to Skye Bank Account No.114 012 5948 OR Ecobank Account No. 319 202 1430.
(g) Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and collect receipt at their Secretariat
4. Payment of personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account
5. For enquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469and 08036327145.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.