Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship For Students In STEM Fields 2019
Applicants are currently invited for The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship Program which is awarded to Females who are looking at pursuing a degree program in STEM Fields.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
Application Deadline: 28th September 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value Of Scholarships: The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- Applicants must be Females
- Applicants must Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Applicants must Maintain a strong academic record
- Applicants must Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Application Process: An Application must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
- Click Here To begin Application
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.