Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, AKWAIBOMPOLY Pre-ND and HND admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is currently on sale. AKWAIBOMPOLY Pre-ND is a one-year programme while the HND programme will run for a period of two-year. Authorities of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua have announced the sales of their Pre-ND and HND programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) and Pre-ND Candidates seeking admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua that the aptitude test(HND) and screening exercise(Pre-ND) earlier scheduled for Saturday 17th September 2016 has been postponed and rescheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday 8th October 2016
Venue: Polytechnic Assembly Hall
Time: 8:00 am
AKWAIBOMPOLY PRE-ND PROGRAMMES & ENTRY REQUIREMENT.
I. PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (SCIENCE)
Five ordinary passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and one of Statistics, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Biology/Agricultural Science in not more than two sittings.
On successful completion of this programme, candidates will qualify for admission into National Diploma Programme in the following courses on meeting JAMB national cut-off point
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Survey and Geo-Informatics
II. PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (BUSINESS)
Five ordinary level passes in Maths and English Language plus any two of the following : Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, Geography, and one Science subject in not more than two sittings.
On successful completion of this programme candidates will qualify for Admission into the National Diploma Programme in the following courses on meeting JAMB National Cut-off Point:
- Business Studies
- Office Technology & Management (formerly Secretarial Studies)
- Mass Communication
AKWAIBOMPOLY HND PROGRAMMES & ENTRY REQUIREMENT.
|HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES|
|I. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES|
Higher National Diploma in
|The entry requirements into the Higher National Diploma in Computer Science, Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology is at least a Lower Credit pass at the National Diploma level obtained from an NBTE accredited Computer Science, Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology Programme. Candidates must have satisfied the minimum requirements into the National Diploma Programme in Computer Science, Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology and completed the one year Industrial experience. Candidates with pass level in National Diploma in Statistics or Computer Science or Science Laboratory Technology obtained from an NBTE Accredited Programme and who would produce evidence of at least two years post qualification working experience may also apply.|
|II. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES|
Higher National Diploma in:
|(a)The entry requirement into the Higher National Diploma in Accountancy, Business Administration and Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) is at least a Lower Credit Pass in national Diploma in Accountancy, Business Administration and Office Technology and Management obtained from an NBTE accredited Accountancy, Business Administration and Office Technology and Management Programme respectively and completed the required one year Industrial Experience.|
(b)Candidates with Pass level in National Diploma in Accountancy, Business Administration and Office Technology & Management and who would produce evidence of at least two years post qualification working experience may also apply.
|III. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS|
Higher National Diploma in:
|(a)The entry requirement into the Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication is at least a Lower Credit Pass in National Diploma in Mass Communication obtained from an NBTE accredited Mass communication programme and completed the required one year Industrial Experience.|
(b)Candidates with Pass Level in National Diploma in Mass Communication and who would produce evidence of at least two years post qualification working experience may also apply.
AKWAIBOMPOLY PRE-ND AND HND ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details. i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic PIN and making payment of N 5,200 (FIVE THOUSAND AND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA) and N 7,700 (SEVEN THOUSAND AND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA) for PRE-ND and HND Programmers Respectively and obtaining a PIN. (INCLUSIVE OF BANK AND OTHER CHARGES).
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Zenith Bank
- Application should therefore be completed by visiting http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng with the obtained pin to complete the application.
- Akwapoly Pre-ND and HND Admission announcement 2016.2017All applications MUST be concluded on or before Wednesday, 14Th of September, 2016. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and will write an aptitude test on
Saturday 17th of September 2016Saturday 8th October 2016.
HND Candidates are to:
- Attach 1 year Industrial Attachment Letter.
- Official ND Transcript to be sent to the Registrar.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.