Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time Courses]
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, is now selling its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes. See the eligibility, courses, screening requirements and how to obtain Akwa Ibom State Poly post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
- Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WEAC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
CLOSING Date: 21st October, 2020.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Akwa Ibom Poly, Akwa Ibom State Poly Admission List, Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission List, Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Part-Time/ Evening Form, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic | www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic POST UTME FORM