Al-Hikmah University Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 is now on sale.
Al-Hikmah University, Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
Table of Contents
- 1 Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Cut-Off Marks & Requirements.
- 2 Al-Hikmah University Courses.
- 3 How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME/DE Form.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Cut-Off Marks & Requirements.
|B.Sc Computer Science||180|
|LLB Common Law||180|
|LLB Common and Islamic Law||180|
|B. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)||180|
|B.Sc Public Health||150|
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2019.
Candidates who did not choose Al-Hikmah University As First Choice in the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY are to change their Choice of institution to Al-Hikmah University at any registered JAMB CBT Centres.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
A. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of History and International Studies
- B.A (Hons) History and International Relations
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies
- Department of Languages
- B.A (Hons) Arabic
- B.A (Hons) English
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- Department of Political and Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
B. Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons) Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing Option)
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
C. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- Department of Chemical and Geological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology and Mineral Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Petroleum Chemistry
- Department of Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics with Electronics
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Cyber Security
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Systems
- B.Sc. (Hons) Software Engineering
D. Faculty of Education
- Department of Education Management
- B.Ed. Educational Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Ed. (Hons) Social Studies Education
- Department of Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- BLIS Library and Information Science
E. Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law
F. Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of Public Health
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Health
- Department of Medical Laboratory
- BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME/DE Form.
(i) Applicants for the Undergraduate Programmes should complete the application form online at: http://www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 online.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.