Al-Qalam University Post UTME Form is Out | Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Al-Qalam University Degree Courses & Requirements.
|Humanities||African Languages||B. A Arabic||5 credits including English and Arabic and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|B. A. Hausa||5 credits including English and Hausa and any other 2 Arts subjects|
|English||B. A English||5 credits including Lit. in Eng and English Lang., and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|Islamic Studies||B. A Islamic Studies||5 credits including English Language and Islamic Studies and any other two Arts subjects|
|Social & Magt Sciences||Accounting||B.Sc Accounting||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Economics||B.Sc Economics||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Business Admin.||B.Sc Business Admin.||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 mgt/Soc. Sci. subjects.|
|Political Science||B.Sc Political Science||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|Sociology||B.Sc Sociology||5 credits in English Lang., Govt or History, Econs, Geo, CRK/IRK or any other subject with at least a pass in Mathematics Mathematics|
|Education||Education||B.A Ed Islamic Studies||Five ‘O’ level credits which must include English Language and Islamic Studies.|
|B.Sc Ed. Mathematics||Five ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, and Mathematics|
|B.Sc Ed. Chemistry||5 credits including Eng. Lang. and Maths, Chem and Bio, plus Phy /Geo. TC II with credit pass in int sci., Eng Lang and any other three|
|B.Sc Ed. Physics||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|B.Sc Ed Biology||5 credits in Bio, Maths, Eng lang and Chem and any other from phy/Geo. TC II credit passes in Eng Lang, and any other three subjects.|
|B.A Ed. Arabic||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Arabic.|
|B.A. Ed Hausa||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Hausa.|
|B.A Ed. English||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Literature in English|
|Natural & Appl Sci.||Mathematical Sci.||B.Sc Computer Sc.||5 credits in English Lang, Maths, Phy and 2 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, and Geography).|
|B.Sc Mathematics||5 credits in English Lang, Maths and 3 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Geography).|
|Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry||Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Biology or any other Science subject.|
|Physics||B.Sc Physics||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two other Science subjects.|
|Biology||B.Sc Biology||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two other Science subjects.|
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
2 Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
3. In addition, candidates must complete online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
4. Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
5. Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
Al-Qalam University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE During the 2018 UTME.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE but are willing to be considered for admission are to effect a Change of Institution and Choose AUK as First Choice through the JAMB Portal
How to Apply for Al-Qalam University.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Post-UTME Applicants are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while Direct Entry is N5,000 online.
All payments are strictly online.
Apply Before: 30th December, 2018.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.