List Of Available Undergraduate Scholarship To Apply In 2018
The compile list below is available and most applied scholarship for Nigeria Undergraduate,the aim of this scholarship is to assist some student that are eager to study but not financially buoyant.
So interested students who wish to apply for any of this programs stay tuned on Ngschoolz.com as we are going to inform you when they announce it individually,and we will also update you on the requirements for application.
See Also: Available Scholarships For Application
Here Are The List Of Top Available Undergraduate Scholarship 2018
1. Agbami Medical Engineering Scholarship
Worth: Medical awardees = N200, 000 ,
Engineering Students awards = N100,000
2. NNPC/Chevron Scholarship For 200L
3. NNPC/Addax Scholarship for 100L
4. Total EP Scholarship For 100L/200L
5. NLNG Scholarship For 100L
6. Exxon/Mobil Scholarship For 200L
7. SPDC (Shell) Scholarship For 100L
8. PTDF Scholarship For 200L
Worth N150,000 Plus Laptop during first payment.
9. ABC Transport Scholarship For 100L
10. Federal Government Scholarship Award
For 200/300/400L Worth N150,000
11. MTN Foundation Scholarship For 200L
12. NAOC (Nigeria Agip Oil Company)
Scholarship For 100L
13. Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
14. NWAG Scholarship
15. SNEPCo Scholarship For 100L
16. MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students (All levels)
17. BAT Iseyin Agronomy (BATIA) Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
18. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation Scholarship Award-
19. NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.