Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) is now selling forms for admission into its remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain BASUG Remedial Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form.
1. Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on new application.
2. Create account
3. Make payment online through the Account created
4. Fill the form online
5. Submit form online
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
The sale of BASUG Remedial Form will end on 30th October, 2020.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Bauchi State University Academic Calendar, Bauchi State University Gadau | www.basug.edu.ng, Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form, Bauchi State University Reopening, Bauchi State University Resumption Date, Bauchi State University: Gadau