BSUM postgraduate acceptance fee payment details. Authorities of the Benue State University (BSUM) have released the postgraduate acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session. Newly admitted postgraduate students can now pay their acceptance fee by following the procedure outlined below.
This is to inform all the candidates successfully admitted into the Benue State University (BSUM) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and payment deadline.
Table of Contents
Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
1. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) Payment Category. Type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
v. Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
▪ Fidelity Bank Plc
▪ Zenith Bank Plc
▪ ECO Bank Plc
▪ Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
▪ Sterling Bank Plc
▪ Diamond Bank Plc
▪ First Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ United Bank for Africa Plc
▪ Unity Bank Plc
▪ Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
▪ Skye Bank Plc
2. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
▪ Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
▪ Select pay bills
▪ Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the e-payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
▪ Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
▪ Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
3. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
▪ Insert your Registration number
▪ Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
▪ Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
▪ Print out the payment confirmation slip
▪ Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
4. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Thursday, 10th May 2018 to 23rd May, 2018.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.