Bayero University, Kano, BUK Clearance, Registration Procedure 2015/2016 For New/Fresh Students Commenced
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the management of the institution has released the clearance and registration procedure for the 2015/2016 academic session.
- Collection of admission letters by L100 and L200 fresh students of 2015/2016 academic session (after evidence of payment of acceptance fees): Monday, 30th November 2015 – Friday 12th December 2015.
- Screening of admitted candidates for the 2015/2016 academic session: Monday, 7th December 2015 – Thursday 31st, December 2015
- Documents required for screening
- Admission Letter.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates and Acknowledgement slip for DE candidates.
- A’ level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates.
- O’ level certificates of result(s) for both UTME and DE candidates (original certificates from the issuing institutions preferred).
- Medical Examination Report
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Completed Undertaking Form
- Candidates without original SSCE Certificates or WAEC and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their statement of results.
- Two recent decent passport size photograph.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.