Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behavior and business performance to the senior team.
- Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules in line with customer business direction.
- Monitor and constantly improve the design and content of the Business Intelligence portal.
- Create MIS and dashboards that are simple and intuitive to use.
- Understand the information needs of the users, structure reports and provide detailed analysis.
- Streamlining the process of data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to facilitate faster decision making.
- Monitor and maintain integration interfaces between the BI solution and critical OLTP services (Revenue/Regulatory impacting)
- Work hand in hand with third-party vendors and team members across other functions to achieve client’s objectives
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a Numerate discipline with a strong interest in the field of analytics.
- 3-5 years of Experience in the field of data mining and analytics
- Experience in the field of Telecommunications/Software development is an advantage.
- Quick learning, excellent analytics, logical, problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Data warehouse, ETL and in the use of some or all of the following tools: Toad, SQL developer, Oracle discoverer desktop/administrator/viewer, OBIEE, workflow builder, Oracle data integrator,
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL and other data manipulation coding languages preferred.
- Experience in working with multiple databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, DB2, etc)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to interpret customer requests
- Strong team player who must be able to work in fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and well informed of ITIL service management processes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.