Jamb Caps Login | [Solved] Can’t Login To JAMB Caps: Invalid Email Address & Password Solution: I can’t login to my Jamb caps. It is telling me invalid username or password. This it the complaint I have been getting from various candidates who wish to check their 2018 admission status on Jamb Caps Portal.
If you have ever tried to login to your Jamb profile or caps and keep getting error that you can’t login due to either invalid email or password, this article is for you. Continue reading for the solution to the issue you are having.
Now, If you are sure of the email you used (Which you should know). The solution to your problem is resetting your password. If you are not sure of the email you used for Jamb profile, check your Jamb slip. It should be there. The following instructions will help you reset your password.
Can’t Login To JAMB Caps | How To change Jamb Profile Login Password
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ” as shown in the picture below.
- When next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a message like the one in the picture below.
- Login to your email address which may either be a gmail or a yahoo mail.
- You will see a message just like the one in the image below, click on “Reset my Password “.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new Password and click “Change Password “.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
- You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
That’s all. Let me know if you are still having issues.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.