How to check Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB mock examination centres online.
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) mock examination that they are advised to follow the procedure outlined below to know their centres.
Saturday, March 23rd, 2019 has been set aside for the Mock UTME.
See also: JAMB Syllabus
Table of Contents
HOW TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAM CENTRES.
- Go to JAMB mock exam centre page at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre.
- Supply your JAMB registration number/ email address in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check My Details’ to see your exam centre.
The Mock Examinations are intended to familiarize our candidates with the CBT systems and generally forecast the challenges that may be faced ahead in order to proactively address them. It is just a rehearsal for us and candidates who want to experience the situation to expect during the actual examinations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2019 JAMB MOCK TEST
1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.