MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Assessment Analyst (Supervisory)
Employment status: Permanent
Department: Financial Reporting
- Process credit applications and analyse
- Credit requests and recommend limits based on assessment score card/templates
- Maintain individual credit accounts, trade partners and corporate credit accounts by ensuring completeness, accuracy and correctness.
- Receive and sort credit applications from account managers across mtnn
- Maintain a proper log of all such applications and ensure completeness and accuracy of information provided
- Analyze credit applications using applicable templates
- Ensure value creation when engaging with customer
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Fluent in English
- Professional qualification an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in covering credit lending, credit review and/or compliance or consulting.
- Basic GSM
- IFS Training
- BA, B.Sc, B.Ed or HND
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.