Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH part-time degree admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Educational Services is inviting applications from qualified candidates in her five (5) years Part – Time Degree programmes in the following areas, for the 2016/2017 academic session in both Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
CRUTECH PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
1. B. Sc. Accountancy (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
2. B. Sc. Business Administration (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
3. B. Sc. Mass Communication (Calabar Campus only)
4. B. Sc. Visual Arts and Technology (Calabar Campus only)
5. B. Sc. Computer Science (Calabar Campus only)
6. B. Ed. Education Programmes
(a) Elementary Education (Calabar Campus only)
(b) Technical Education (Calabar Campus only)
(c) Guidance and Counselling (Calabar Campus only)
(d) Business Education (Calabar Campus only)
(e) Educational Administration and Planning (Calabar Campus only)
CRUTECH PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Five (5) papers including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects, (including Literature in English for Mass Communication only) in WAEC/NECO, GCE and NABTEB at credit level.
Holders of NCE, ND, etc will be admitted in all the above-mentioned programmes as Direct Entry for a duration of 4 years while HND holders shall do the programmes for 3 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CRUTECH PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION.
1. Applicants should purchase bank drafts with the sum of N5, 000.00 only made in favour of CRUTECH, Calabar then pick Application Forms from the Bank of purchase.
2. Return the bank drafts and the completed forms to the Director – CES, CRUTECH, Calabar, with the programme of choice written on the left hand top corner of the envelope or Dean’s Office, CRUTECH, Ogoja Campus. Collect receipts after submission.
Entry closes October 14, 2016 for both purchase and submission of forms.
CRUTECH Part-Time Degree Form Selling Points.
1. CRUTECH Community Micro-Finance Bank – CRUTECH Gate, Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
2. First Bank of Nigeria PLC Ugep, Ikom and Obudu.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.