Dream Go, Inc is pleased to announce the DreamGo Scholarship only for an international student. They play a pivotal role in shaping the academic “dreams” of the students. Through the program, they paint a dream formalizing a supportive platform for international students without incurring payment fees.
The company’s sole dedication is to commit quality educational services in respect to college and university applications and to its adaptive functions. Dream Go Inc. proudly provides international students from China with scholarship up to 1000 dollars per semester.
Dream Go, Inc is a multifaceted International-Student Oriented Educational Consulting Company based in New York City.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to all college or university level programs.
- Study Subject: Any
- Scholarship Award: 1000 dollars per semester. The winners will be selected by the owners, management, and staff of Dream Go Inc. the scholarship check will be sent directly to the college or university of the recipient.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in New York, USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: international students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria will be taken into account when considering all applications:
- How interesting or helpful we think your statement is
- GPA ( must be 3.0 or higher)
- Only international student
- Employees of Dream Go Inc and their immediate relatives are not eligible
To participate in this international scholarship, you need to submit the letters of recommendation. Only one application per student. Dream Go Inc reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
How to Apply: To enter, you must submit a complete scholarship application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications or those that contain excessive grammatical errors will not be considered.
To apply, email them at email@example.com or call 646-838-3466.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.