How to Pay EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee | Ebonyi State University, EBSU part-time admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2018/2019 Academic session.
Following the publication of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) 2018/2019 part-time degree admission list, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Amount: Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.