EKSU Admission List is Out | Ekiti State University, EKSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2018/2019 academic session merit admission list.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/site/admission-status.
- Supply your JAMB registration number or Form number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search button to access your EKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: EKSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Not yet admitted? Keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EKSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.