Ekiti State University, EKSU part-time evening degree programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the Part-Time Evening programmes of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2016/2017 academic session.
EKSU PART-TIME EVENING – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
|1.||Agricultural Sciences||Agricultural Economics and Extension Services||Bachelor of Science|
|2.||Arts||History and International studies||Bachelor of Arts|
|Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||Bachelor of Arts|
|Christian Religious Studies||Bachelor of Arts|
|French||Bachelor of Arts|
|English and Literary Studies||Bachelor of Arts|
|Accounting||Bachelor of Science|
|Banking and Finance||Bachelor of Science|
|Business Administration||Bachelor of Science|
|4.||Science||Computer Science||Bachelor of Science|
|Mathematics||Bachelor of Science|
|Statistics||Bachelor of Science|
|5.||The Social Sciences||Economics||Bachelor of Science|
|Geography and Planning Science||Bachelor of Science|
|Political Science||Bachelor of Science|
|Psychology||Bachelor of Science|
|Sociology||Bachelor of Science|
EKSU PART-TIME EVENING – ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates for the Part-Time Evening Programmes must possess:
1. Five ‘0’ level Credit passes in relevant subjects at the SSCE/NECO/GCE 0/L or its equivalents at not more than two sittings for the five session programmes.
2. ND with minimum of Lower Credit in relevant discipline for the four session programmes.
3. HND with minimum of Lower Credit in relevant discipline or HND with pass plus PGD in relevant discipline or University first degree with minimum of Pass in relevant disciplines or ICAN Final examination ANAN Final examination & CIB final examination for the three-session programmes.
4. All ND and HND candidates must satisfy the ‘0’ level requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSU PART-TIME EVENING ADMISSION.
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) for the degree programmes with ATM card(Verve/Mastercard), on the University Part-time Portal — Portal.eksu.ng.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Click on Part-time application for the Degree Programmes
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form and submit after completion online
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate of Part-Time programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.