Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Application Form For The 2017/2018 Academic Session Is On Sale.
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School of Nursing for 2017/2018 Academic session are now available.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2017
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay the sum of N10,550.00 (Ten thousand, five hundred and fifty naira) only into the United Bank for Africa (UBA); Account No.: 1003306243; Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out and submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school and visit the school e-portal at www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button and input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue.
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Entrance exam holds on 26th August, 2017 by 11:00 a.m at centers as designated online.
Application ends 25th August, 2017.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.