Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering PM & Technical Team Lead
- Responsible for wireless/microwave/network Optimization engineering delivery or management implementation
- Interact with product, support, consultancy and other teams to find best ways to address solution requirements
- Ensure that solution meets business goals set by customer
- Lead the process of delivering high-quality product
- Responsible for organizational management and personnel management.
Desired Education, Experience and Personality
- Rich work experience in Telecoms industry.
- Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of four (4) years work experience
- Familiarity with Huawei solutions, products or procedure will be added advantage.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and team environment.
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members and colleagues
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.