FCC Ibadan HND Admission Form is Out | The Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. FCC Ibadan HND form is now available for purchase online
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FCC Ibadan HND Programme & Requirements.
1. Higher National Diploma (HND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Full Time & Part Time)
Admission Requirements & Courses Duration.
- National Diploma in Co-operative Economics & Management, Accounting, Marketing, Business Studies, Insurance, Purchasing & Supply and other related programmes with a minimum of Lower Credit level pass from accredited institution.
- One year post ND cognate IT work experience and two years post ND cognate work experience for students with pass grade.
- O’Level requirements of 5 credits passes at one sitting or at two sittings.
How to Apply for FCC Ibadan HND Admission.
The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is Friday 28th September, 2018.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Certificates/Diplomas as may be applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
- A passport size photographs.
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A photocopy of computer printout of 2018 UTME for ND full time applicants.
- A copy of letter of completion of one year cognate Industrial Training for HND applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 28th of September, 2018. Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview which is usually held in the College premises. Success candidates will be communicated to on or before 2nd October, 2018.
For further enquiries:
- Registrar – 08035061039
- Babade – 08038319232
- Seyi – 08034759227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.