FCE Eha-Amufu Acceptance Fee Amount, Payment Procedure: The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) has released the amount to paid as acceptance fee by the 2018/2019 newly admitted NCE candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
See also: FCE Eha-Amufu Admission List 2018/2019.
FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.