Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME Form is Out | Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Table of Contents
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2018/2019 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME.
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Deadline: Monday, 24th September, 2018.
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.