Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwan Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students, 2016/2017 Academic Session
This is to bring to the notice of admitted students of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwan that they can now go ahead to pay the acceptance fee of N10,000 following the procedure below;.
Before You Proceed, Check:Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana 1st & 2nd Admission Lists (ND & HND) – 2016/2017
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwan Freshers’ Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
1. Open your web browser and log on to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net.
2. Log in to your profile using ur application number
using this format 2016/APP/HND/00000 for HND students or 2016/APP/ND/00000 for ND students.
3. When your profile opens, click on Fees button, locate and click on generate invoice button and for another page to open, select payment options and click on pay.
4. print the invoice that will be displayed and proceed to the bank for payment.
5. After payment go back to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net and log in to your profile, click on fees button and click on verify payment.
6. Click on verify payment and type in the RRR number and click on verify to verify that you have paid acceptance fee.
Also note that registration have commenced, so you are to come down to the school with the following documents and commence your registration:
i. Jamb result
ii. O level result
iii. ND result for hnd students
iv. IT letter for hnd students
v. Secondary School Testimonials
vi. LGA certificate or certificate of origin.
vii. Birth certificate
viii. Attestation Letter and
ix. Your passports.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.