Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa New Students Registration Important Notice
1. Registration shall commence immediately to last for 14 days – where after, the late registering students shall be charged to pay extra as penalty before they will be considered to continue in the flow of the registration exercise.
2. Candidates are requested to check online and make hard-copy print-out of admission notification slips – attached with their credentials for screening.
3. Candidates are required to proceed and make payments of their Registration Fees from any commercial Bank via the etranzact payment platform only.
4. Candidates are requested to carefully note that other unauthorized payment outlets may surface claiming same responsibility.
5. Payment shall only be allowed through etranzact Only.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.