Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY ND full-time admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online.
The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list has been uploaded online.
How To Check Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Admission List.
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2018-2019.
- Enter your Application Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your Oko Poly admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Oko Poly ND Full Time admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.