Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, FSS Higher National Diploma (HND), Pre-Postgraduate Diploma (PPGD) and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) full-time programmes admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Federal School of Surveying, Oyo for the following FULL-TIME COURSES for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Table of Contents
Federal School of Surveying Oyo Avaialble HND, PPGD & PGD Courses.
DEPARTMENT OF SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Surveying and Geoinformatics – 4 Semesters
- Pre-Postgraduate Diploma (PPGD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics – 2 Semesters
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Surveying and Geoinformatics – 3 Semesters
DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Geographic Information System (GIS) – 12 Months
SHORT-TERM COURSES are available on request.
Federal School of Surveying Oyo HND, PPGD & PGD Admission – Entry Qualifications.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) IN SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
Candidates must possess a National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics or Land Surveying at a minimum of Credit Level and evidence of One year post-ND Industrial Attachment Experience. Candidates must also have the requisite entry qualification for the National Diploma (ND) Programme.
In addition, Candidates with ordinary ‘Pass at ND Level must have at least 2 years post-ND Industrial Attachment experience.
PRE-POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PPGD) IN SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
Candidates must posses First Degree (with Honours) with at least Second Class Lower Division in Subjects cognate to Surveying such as Mathematics, Physics, Geography with Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Geology, Geophysics and Urban and Regional Planning. Candidates must possess basic entry requirement for National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics which MUST include Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Physics. In addition, candidates must be Computer Literate plus evidence of National Youth Service or Exemption Certificate.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) OR POST-HND IN SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
Candidates must posses any of the following qualifications:
(i) HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics with a minimum of Upper Credit.
(ii) FSS, Oyo ATC II with equivalent level of Credit passes in both Theory and Practical. In addition, evidence of National Youth Service or Exemption Certificate must be attached.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) IN GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
The programme is opened to holders of First Degree or HND in the fields of Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Education and Business Management such as Surveying, Physics, Geography, Computer Science, Town Planning, Estate Management, Geology, Civil Engineering, Statistics, Forestry, Architecture, Cartography, Education Management, Business Administration and Marketing.
In addition, there must be evidence of National Youth Service or Exemption Certificate and evidence of Computer Literacy.
How to Apply for FSS Oyo HND, PPGD & PGD Admission.
Prospective Candidates are to make payments into the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo Account through Remita as follows:
* HND Programme: Non-Refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira
- PPGD, PGD (Surveying and Geoinformatics) and PGD (GIS) Programmes repectively: Non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,500.00) for each form.
(ii) Visit https://remita.net/ and click “Pay A Federal Government Agency”
Supply the following information
- Name of MDA: Federal School of Survey, Oyo – 023400300100
- Name of service/purpose: Admission Form
- Description: Screening/Internet Fees
- Amount to Pay (N):
- Payer’s Full Name: Your Surname and Other Names
- Supply your email and phone number
- Click “Proceed to Payment”
- Print RRR Invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment
(iii) Generated RRR print out from the banks of individual candidates’ choices must be tendered to the School Bursary to collect Admission Scratch Card for further processing of the Application forms.
INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION FOR HND, PPGD
(Surveying and Geoinformatics), PGD (GIS)
(a) Access www.admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng
Click on a link below prospective students’ option.
(b) Enter your Surname, Other names, your email, course applied for, the Serial Number and PIN obtained from the admission scratch card and Click “Submit Now” button.
(c) After submission check your email to obtain your application number and password to access the admission portal.
(d) Log-in with your application number and the password.
(e) Carefully fill your personal detail, academics information, O’level results, etc. Also upload your scanned documents and Certificates which includes O’level Certificate, ND Certificate in PDF format.
(f) Carefully preview all your details and certify that they are correct, then
Click “I CERTIFY” Button.
(g) You can log-in to your profile page to print your Registration Slip and Photo Card which is to be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office of the School.
NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES
– All required documents must be scanned and uploaded in PDF format (not more than 20kb).
– Passport Photograph must be in jpeg format (not more than 20kb).
– There will be Screening Test for shortlisted applicants into HND and PGD (Surveying and Geoinformatics) programmes.
The date and time of the Exam will be communicated to the candidates concerned at a later date through their email address.
– Applicants for HND, PPGD, PGD (Surveying and Geoinformatics) and PGD (GIS) programmes should request their former Institutions to forward Transcripts of their Academic Records directly to the Registrar, Federal School of Surveying, P.M.B. 1024, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/SUBMISSION
Period of Application/Submission commences from the date of Advertisement and lapses on 31st October, 2017.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled through this mobile: 08065377229; while other enquiries pertaining to admission should be directed to either of these mobiles: 08034275932 or 07034854731.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.