Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA direct entry admission screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Registration for FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission Screening will commence on Wednesday 28th September and will close on 15th October, 2016.
Table of Contents
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GASHUA DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY.
Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice and possess National Diploma (ND), with merit and above, IJMBE with six points and above,and NCE with merit and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUGASHUA DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Go to the University website (www.fugashua.edu.ng) and follow all instructions for registration
- The Screening fee is N2, 500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the University portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number by the Bank after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu and follow the instructions up to ‘verify’.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with your Applicant ID. Please note that you have to quote the Applicant ID in all future correspondence with the University as regards your admission.
FUGASHUA DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING OTHER DETAILS.
Payments for the registration start on Wednesday 28th September, and close on 15th October, 2016.
Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight on 15th October, 2016.
The physical screening exercise will take place from 17th – 18th October, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to register online for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered for physical screening.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.