Federal University Gusau, FUGUS academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
The management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State, has released the academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Table of Contents
FUGUS Academic Calendar.
- Sunday 29th October, 2017 → Resumption of academic activities
- Monday 30th October, 2017 –– Saturday 4th November, 2017 → One Week Returning Students Registration
- Monday 6th November, 2017 –– Saturday 18th November, 2017 → 2 Weeks Fresh Students Registration
- Monday 20th November, 2017 –– Saturday 23rd December, 2017 → 5 Weeks Lectures
- Monday 25th December, 2017 –– Saturday 6th January, 2018 → 2 Weeks Christmas and Mid – Semester Break
- Monday 8th January, 2018 –– Saturday 10th March, 2018 → 9 Weeks Lecture
- Monday 8th January, 2018 –– Monday 15th January, 2018 → 3 Weeks ADD/DROP
- Monday 26th February, 2018 –– Friday 2nd March, 2018 → Submission and release of Continuous Assessment results
- Monday 12th March, 2018 –– Saturday 7th April, 2017 → 4 Weeks Examination and Marking
- Monday 16th April, 2018 –– Sunday 21st April, 2018 → Compilation of Results by Departments
- Monday 23rd April, 2018 –– Friday 27th April, 2018 → Consideration of results by Faculty Boards
- Thursday 3rd May, 2018 → Approval of results by the Senate
- Monday 9th April, 2018 –– Sunday 29th April, 2017 → 3 Weeks First semester break
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.