Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Advanced Diploma programme admission application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Diploma programmes of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for 2019/2020 academic session.
FULAFIA Diploma Courses.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Diploma in Education Administration
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Social Work and Development Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at ‘O’ Level.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEP/IJMB with minimum of 3 points.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Diploma Admission.
Candidates should deposit a sum of N6,500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only to the following account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank PLC
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.