Federal University, Lokoja, FULokoja admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the FULokoja admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online
This is to inform all the 2018/2019 academic session prospective students of the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
FULOKOJA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List.
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to immediately proceed to JAMB portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Check It On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FULOKOJA admission list.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.