Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA)has released the guidelines for inter and intra faculty or department transfer for students who were withdrawn on account of poor academic standing and were willing to transfer to other programmes.
At the 1st Committee Meeting of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer held on Wednesday 3rdApril, 2019 at the Council Chamber, Federal University Lokoja, the following guidelines were approved for students who were withdrawn on account of poor academic standing and were willing to transfer to other programmes:
- For a student that is withdrawn on account of poor academic performance to be eligible for transfer, he/she must apply for transfer immediately after being withdrawn by the Senate.
- He/she must possess the O’level requirement for the destination programme/department.
- Such a student can only be eligible for transfer once.
- A transfer student shall login with his/her Matriculation Number to the University Student Portal to download and fill the Application Form
- Applicants shall be considered by the Committee on Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer.
- The Committee shall consider the current population/capacity of each programme/department in determining the number of transfer students it can accommodate.
- Successful applicants shall be communicated through their new Departments, and shall procced to the University Portal to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of 10,000.
In view of the above, the University portal would be open for the purchase of form from Thursday, 4thApril, 2019 and close on Tuesday 9th April, 2019. Concerned students are to submit their completed application forms to the Academic Secretary on or before 12 noon on Wednesday 10th April, 2019.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.