Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB admission acceptance fee payment for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. It’s N30,750 only.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the payment of acceptance fee has commenced.
Table of Contents
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
FUNNAB acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 academic session is Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750). FOllow the procedure below to make payment:
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button and locate Admission Status section.
- Click on Generate and Pay Acceptance Fee Invoice link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank branch that accept Remita (including FUNAAB MicroFinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purpose. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.