The clearance requirements for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted postgraduate students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now proceed to the School of postgraduate Studies for clearance.
SEE ALSO: FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019.
FUPRE Postgraduate Clearance Requirements
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE (for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
- Original transcript if not already submitted
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.