How to Pay FUTO Acceptance Fee | Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Before you proceed, see: FUTO Admission List.
FUTO Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines.
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to the any bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Mastercards
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO admission letter and Confirmation of admission form.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.