Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO pre-degree admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Table of Contents
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme.
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2020 UTME.
FUTO Pre-Degree Form Price.
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form.
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Duration of Sales of FUTO-Pre-Degree Form : Monday, August 19 2019, to Friday, September 26 2019.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.