See How To Apply For FUTO supplementary admission | Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2018/2019 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is Wednesday, September 19, 2018;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
For support, contact:
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.