Graphic Designer /Social Media Executive at Fadac Resources and Services | Fadac Resources and Services – Our client who specializes in making beautifully carved snack boxes, sandwich packs, popcorn packs, Chinese packs, burger boxes, greaseproof papers, pizza boxes along with different types of paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer /Social Media Executive
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork, and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs layout and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- May provide information to management and staff regarding the design of publication;
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year graphic designer experience.
- Male applicants only
- Minimum degree must be HND or any BSc. in any field
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Those residing on the island or in close locations will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.