How To Apply For GTBank Scholarship Worth N150,000 Monthly
Life as a student, presents its own unique set of challenges. You are expected to balance your academics, social life, your side hustle and your finances. It often feels as if there are not enough hours in the day to juggle all of those things and sometimes like you don’t have enough money.
GTBank understands that. With your GTCrea8 account, you may qualify for the GTCrea8 Education Support Grant. This grant was created to support your student lifestyle by easing some of your financial burdens. With its assistance, you can meet up with your school fees payments, make a down payment on your accommodation, buy your textbooks for the semester and settle unexpected costs that result from your student lifestyle.
How to Qualify For GTBank Scholarship
You don’t need to apply for the GTCrea8 Education Support Grant. All that is required of you is listed below:
- Maintain a minimum account balance of N5,000
- Perform a minimum of 10 digital transactions per month (excluding ATM use)
- Maintain active enrollment status in your University’s ongoing semester
- You must be enrolled in a Nigerian university
- Winners receive N150,000
- Eligibility will be verified prior to disbursement of funds
- GTcrea8 winners will be selected at random, through a raffle draw
- A total of 6 students from the 6 regions in Nigeria, will emerge as winners every month
The GTCrea8 esavers account has a single deposit limit of N100,000 and your account balance should not exceed N500,000.
If you would like to increase your single deposit and balance limit, visit your nearest GTBank with a regulatory ID (International passport, National ID card, Driver’s license or permanent Voter’s card)
How To win The GTBank Scholarship Worth N150,000 Monthly?
Qualifications for this offer isn’t much,its very simple steps,the following are the things you need to do in order to qualify for the GTBank monthly scholarship;
1. You must have a GTCrea8 eSavers account. If you don’t, open one right now by Clicking Here.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.