How to Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme 2018 for Graduates | Interns needed at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). The ideal candidate must be a graduate with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA and have at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO.
Internship Programme at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Job Title: Internship Programme.
Job Location: Nationwide.
Candidates applying for an internship programme with GTBank MUST meet these criteria detailed below:
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Must not be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- 1 Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of Identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- School ID Card
- Statement of Results
- IT Letter
- Completed Guarantor Form(s)
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization s/he works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB).
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
GTBank has a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that have enabled it record consistent growth in clientele and key financial indices since its inception in 1990.We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.