First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, E-Product Operations
Ref Id: 1800002Q
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervison of e-Products Operations which consist of the following units/teams:
- E-Product Settlement
- Investigations and Case Management (Dispute Resolution) / Channel Services.
- Card Processing and Logistics
- E-Product Customer Support Services and Channel Monitoring
- Oversee timely and accurate settlement of all e-transactions on electronic channels (ATM, POS, Web, Mobile (FirstMobile), Mobile Money (FirstMonie), Agent Banking, Web payments various e-paymet platforms). These include:
- International transactions done by FBN issued cards
- Domestic transactions done by FBN issued cards on channels deployed by other Banks
- Transactions done on FBN deployed channels by cards issued by other Nigerian Banks
- Transactions done on FBN deployed channels by cards issued by international Banks
- Transactions done on other payment platforms (Autopay, Payment Gateway, Corporate Pay, etc)
- Transaction done on FBN Firstmobile platforms – Interswitch and Etranzact
- Transactions done on the Mobile Money platform
- Transactions done by Agent Banking
- Handle all administrative matters- Identify resourcing needs, an escalate resourcing requirements and challenges. Ensure proper coordination of leave schedules. Identify training and development needs of staff and ensure necessary training and coaching are provided.
- Oversee and monitor the activities of the department as it relates to other Departments and Units such as HCMD, First Academy, Internal Audit, FINCON, e.t.c.
- Oversee, monitor and ensure that the activities of the Settlement team is in line with agreed SLAs for all remittances of collections via the Bank’s Branches on the various e-payment platforms deployed in the Bank, to the various billers.
- Proactive process review initiatives with a view to optimising them and bench mark best practise.
- Provide guidance and support in ensuring timely resolution of issues relating to e-channel transactions with the Switches, Third Party Processors and Correspondent Bank
- Cooperate with FINCON for the internal and external audits and ensure that recommendations from Internal Control, external and internal auditors are promptly implemented
- Ensure that product governance processes are followed in the introduction and implementation of products.
- Ensure that product papers are completed following the approved template, and are reviewed by E-PO before implementation
- Ensure customers’ disputes/claims regarding e-channel transactions are resolved within TATs: Provide support and guidance to the various teams.
- Identify key business risks and proactively proffer solutions to prevent them
- Ensure all teams deliver excellent services as contained in the teams’ Standard Operating Procedure
- Minimum Education: 1st Degree in a numerate discipline
- Minimum experience: 8 years, 3 of which must have been spent in e-Banking/Products.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.