First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, E-Products Settlement
Ref No: 19000007
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Daily supervise the activities of the five sub-units, namely:
- MasterCard Settlement
- VISA Settlement
- Etranzact Settlement
- Interswitch Settlement
- In-House Processes & Support
- Manage the unit for timely and accurate settlement of ALL e-transactions on ALL channels (ATM, POS, Web, Mobile (FirstMobile), Mobile Money (FirstMonie), various e-payment platforms). These include:
- International transactions done by FBN issued cards
- Domestic transactions done by FBN issued cards on channels deployed by other Banks
- Transactions done on FBN deployed channels by cards issued by other Nigerian Banks
- Transactions done on FBN deployed channels by cards issued by international Banks
- Transactions done on other payment platforms (Autopay, Payment Gateway, Corporate Pay, etc.)
- Transaction done on FBN Firstmobile platforms – Interswitch and Etranzact
- Transactions done on the Mobile Money platform
- Handle all administrative matters relating to the Unit – staff and other resources including providing information on duties and responsibilities, staff, etc. of the Unit to such Departments and Units as HCM & D, First Academy, Internal Audit
- Ensure the timely and accurate remittance of collections via the Bank’s Branches on the various e-payment platforms deployed in the Bank, to the various billers in line with agreed SLAs
- Enable processes to ensure timely processing and dispatch of PIN re-issue requests logged on the SLA, PIN mailers requests from Branches and Diaspora Banking customers abroad
- Manage the timely resolution of issues relating to e-transactions with the Switches, Third Party Processors and Correspondent Bank
- Interface and work with FINCON for the internal and external audits of the unit as well as implement audit recommendations.
- Provide accounting procedures (online and settlement entries) for new e-products being launched by E-business Group, Payments and Collections Department and any other section of the bank whose products leverages on the switches. Also ensure that these procedures are smoothly implemented.
- Liaise with stakeholders for review of existing settlement processes with a view to providing automation required for increased efficiency and amendment/correction/enhancement of existing applications
- Minimum Education: 1st Degree in a numerate discipline.
- Minimum experience: 8 years, 3 of which must have been spent in e-Banking/Products
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Table of Contents
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.